Friday, October 5, 2012

Seven Tips for Natural Beauty


I saw Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, age in the last four years. Say you have a stressful job and life is an understatement. Therefore, the choice of natural beauty, she has to work harder to eliminate stress, eat and sleep well, and work hard to maintain the balance of the body that shows the natural beauty glowing. I admire that being in the spotlight, Mrs. Clinton, provides a good example of the choice not to go under the knife. She is saying with their actions, at least to me, that I am without alteration.

Many people in our aging population also choose natural beauty. I do. I'm proud of my age and what I've accomplished and I do not want to hide it. I want to present my best side. Do not get me wrong. I do not like dark circles, wrinkles and large pores numerous. Here is a good start to the natural beauty of my experience and the research literature.

Seven tips for natural beauty

1. Eat colorful products, the bounty of the land.

2. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.

3. Replace red meat with fish.

4. Find a product you like natural beauty and organic, as Juara.

5. Exercise someday.

6. Use witch hazel after washing your face. It is cheap and minimizes pores.

7. Know that you are putting your best face and I love the skin you are in.