Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hardcore Sexy


April . Moisturizer with SPF
You know how damaging UV rays are , and I do not want wrinkles - skin cancer or , for that matter. This means that it will protect at all times , even during those short walks from the gym to your car ... your skin and what else is going after the gym .

And while you are applying SPF , why not, even your skin tone and accentuate that "after - heavy - squat " shine ? I always use a moisturizer with SPF tinted , and my current favorite is the BalmShelter balm SPF 18 Tinted Moisturizer .

May . Trips - Sized Soft Scented Body Wash
I always carry a quick rinse after going to the gym to avoid delay to get all that dirt. Possible grain in my body also why smelly smell great if you can walk ( or limp - depending on whether the leg day or not) from the gym ?

My favorite bath gel to the gym is the shower gel Lollia ' s . It smells amazing and makes my skin feel good.

6. deodorant
Pretty obvious , is not it? Smells good in everything! My choice is currently the clinical protection Dove.

7. Packages Portable mouthwash
I can honestly say I have no idea what I did before I discovered this nifty little things! Sure, there are bottles of mouthwash travel size ... but nothing works as well as Super packages Milla Fluoride Mouthwash .

This whole line has whitened my teeth dramatically since I started two months ago, and I'm sure that had something to do , these small packages. They take up almost no space in your bag , and all I have to do to use them is to add a little water , swirl around to dissolve the powder and rinse. Dispose of the packaging, and on your way to fresh breath and clean teeth and soft .

8. body spray
Another natural point . I love all the Body Shop body sprays lately - not hit their sales, either!

9. Moisturizing Lip Gloss
So you probably do not want to put in a lot of makeup to the gym - Of course not ! But some sparkle can go a long way to go , especially if you feel a little chapped lips after all that heavy breathing that you have done for an hour.

My choice is Neutrogena Lip Gloss MoistureGloss Soother SPF 20 . I love how it's moisturizing and soothing cracked lips , all the while making you look effortlessly polished .

Tinted moisturizer and gloss are all you need to look hot!