Friday, August 10, 2012

Skincare Cosmetics


But do we really know what most of these products contain?

Most people do not, then definitely if they did not panic. I know I did when I heard.
A few years ago I did a little research of the ingredients used in products for skin care and aging discovered something truly shocking.

These are just some of the amazing things I discovered:

1. Companies use cancer-causing substances such as methyl paraben, propyl paraben, ethyl paraben and nitrosamines in their products because they are cheap ingredients.

2. Many cosmetic brands, including known, mineral oil used in their wetting despite the fact that mineral oil, which is a byproduct of oil (gas) causes premature skin aging.

3. Many so-called natural products skin care available today actually contain only a small amount of natural substances and unfortunately these are the ingredients that are used as a front to attract more customers.